We are committed to protecting your privacy and using any personal information you provide responsibly. We believe it is important for you to understand what information we collect from you, how it is used and who will have access to that information.
The information we receive depends on what you do when you visit or Sites. We do not collect or retain any personal information unless you choose to provide it to us. When you visit our Site, Photamate, LLC collects and stores non-personally identifiable information such as:
- the name of the domain form which you access the Internet,
- the date and time you access our Site,
- and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to our Site.
Photamate, LLC may also use your information if you opt to receive information about Caricature Studio. We use this information to track the number of visitors to the different pages of our Site as well as make our Site more convenient to users.
If you contact us for support or inquiry, we collect the information you provide, which may include name, email address, postal address and telephone number. When you make a purchase from the www.caricaturesoftware Site, your credit card information is NOT stored or processed on our server. All transacations are processed securely through Authorize.net or Paypal. In addition, when you make a purchase from the Site, your billing and shipping information may be used to provide you with additional product information and offers unless you request not to receive such information.
We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To organizations that perform services for us or on our behalf, including, without limitation, to provide customer service; process credit cards; conduct research, marketing or data processing; or to provide marketing or promotional services on our behalf, to the extent that information is necessary to provide services to us;
- To protect the Site and our rights; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain;
- In the event of or in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business;
- If required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records; and
- If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
To prevent unauthorized use, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, no personal or financial information is stored on our servers. All transacations are processed securely through Authorize.net or Paypal, which meets or exceed the requirements for the 12 Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Data Security Standards to ensure that any data you provide is secure.
California privacy rights
California residents have the right to request the following information from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship:
- a list of the categories of personal information that a business has disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if any, and
- the names and addresses of all such third parties, if any. Photamate, LLC and/or your consultant will collect your address and zip code to facilitate shipping any products you choose to order. Collection of such information is necessary to complete your order.
If you are a Photamate, LLC client and a California resident, please contact us at the postal address below to request this information. Please note that we are only required to respond to each client once per calendar year.
Effective Date: November 2014